When both BEST and the company know each other and have developed mutual understanding, the company is invited to become Corporate Partner of BEST. Being a Corporate Partner means active contact with the organisation, sharing common values and being interested in its members and development of the association.
- Possibility to initiate personalised projects with BEST and to regularly evaluate present and future projects, e.g. contests, case studies, training,...
- Participation in one of the two General Meetings of BEST (Presidents' Meeting or General Assembly).
- Opportunity to participate in any other internal event of BEST.
- Invitation to participate in BEST Partners' Round Table.
- Possibility to make surveys among BEST members (web based or on paper at different events).
- Browse CVs uploaded by students and this way be able to contact students directly.
- Possibility to post job offers, internship offers and graduate programme offers on BEST's career pages.
- Promotion of the company's offers through targeted newsletters either to our 10 000 undergraduates and fresh graduates database or to our 6 000 experienced graduates and alumni database.
- Detailed company profile associated with logo on BEST's career pages.
- Partner's logo on the public website and the login page of the internal pages.
- Mention with name and logo as Corporate Partner of BEST in all official publications, promotional materials like BEST events posters and leaflets made by BEST.
- Full-page allotted in an annual publication of BEST.
- Use of news engine to make announcements on public and private pages of BEST.
Other tools of cooperation
- Corporate Partners should give feedback about the activities where they are present in order to improve the cooperation in the future.
- A Corporate Partner may mention BEST as partner of the company on their web page, but is not allowed to use the name of BEST to advertise or promote any kind of product or service, without written permission of BEST.
- BEST shall send reports of activities and an evaluation form, twice a year, after General Meetings of BEST.
- BEST promotes local cooperation with the Corporate Partners, providing them access to the universities members of BEST through the network of the Local BEST Groups (LBGs). Such cooperations will be negotiated with project responsibles separately, without any obligation from BEST Corporate Relations.