DevOps Adventures: One Pipeline to Deploy Them All
Have you ever wanted to enhance your coding abilities with in-demand skills sought after by big companies worldwide by learning about DevOps?
Have you ever wanted to visit the world's best capital city for cycling!?
Have you ever wondered why Denmark is one of the happiest countries in the world?
If the answer to all of these questions is "YES!", then look no further! This is the course for you!
Apart from learning about DevOps methodology, you will learn about and experience Danish "hygge", a magical feeling that has no English translation; get to know more about Vikings, their history and heritage; and form memories and friendships that will last a lifetime!
Put on your Viking helmet (leave the horns at home, they are historically inaccurate), apply now and we will make a true Viking out of you this summer!
- Fields of activity:
- Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics
- Content and topics:
- This course offers a comprehensive exploration of foundational DevOps principles, progressing from fundamental knowledge to advanced tools and techniques under the guidance of experienced professors and industry experts. Participants will delve into the complexities of the inter European supercomputer and master the development of large-scale projects. Through theory lectures, practical exercises, and hands-on labs, you'll gain invaluable insights into DevOps principles and applications.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The course will provide participants with a broad overview of DevOps methodology and the significance of constructing a resilient pipeline to enhance your projects. The participants are expected to be able to understand the different stages in project construction and identify the optimal tools for addressing diverse challenges.
- Examination type:
- Presentation, project or exam.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter and answers to questions. Be creative and stand out!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University-provided accommodation. Dining hall and showers are in a separate building 5 min walk away (details in the survival guide).
- 3 meals per day, at least one of them cooked and hot. We will ask the selected participants about any food allergies or special diets prior to the event.
- Public transportation, paid by the organizers.