Game of Cyber Thrones: Protector of Digital Realms
Welcome to the world of Cybersecurity. In this course you will learn how to unravel the mysteries of staying safe in the cyber world.
In an era defined by technological breakthroughs, the significance of cybersecurity has never been more important.
As we immerse ourselves in the vast and interconnected world of digital technology, the need to safeguard our data, privacy and online presence becomes crucial.
By attending this BEST course you will learn about securing systems, networks and data, covering topics like encryption, network security and risk management.
When it comes to facilities, the course will be organised in one of the first universities of Romania, "Politehnica" University of Timișoara. With a history of a century, our professors will ensure a unique learning experience for anyone willing to try it.
And now we can just wonder.. Is the Little Vienna, the European Capital of Culture, Timișoara, suitable to be your new home between 12 and 20 July of 2024?
If the answer is “YES” then we are waiting for you!
Our amazing Austrian-style buildings and delicious food inspired people throughout time to give our city the creative nickname of Little Vienna. Lifestyle-wise, the diversified scene of theatre, music and art shows are what put us on the map as an European Cultural Centre. The vibrant nightlife isn’t something to overlook either: joy and laughter surrounds the City Center until late in the night, never ceasing to surprise the curious passer-by.
As Timisoara was the first place in central Europe to have electric street lighting, our course will enlighten you while offering you the experience of a lifetime.
Have we made you curious? Apply now!
- Fields of activity:
- Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Mathematics , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- During this BEST course you will step into the world of cybersecurity, where you will learn interesting facts about well known attacks, data breaches and operating systems. You will learn the importance of these operating systems in managing security and resources effectively and you will also learn how to safeguard digital assets or how to secure network and system practices.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of this course is for us to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to protect digital systems from cyber attacks and threats through a comprehensive understanding and practical application of cybersecurity principles.
- Examination type:
- Multiple Choice Questions.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter and answers to the custom questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dorms or hostel.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included (at least one hot and cooked meal per day).
- Public transportation and by foot. Public transportation will be provided at no extra cost.