The hubs and the bees, design the perfect academic hive!
Are you ready to put your imagination at work?
Do you want to be part of the designing process for an innovation hub dedicated to engineering students? Join us for 'The hubs and the bees, design the perfect academic hive!' and you can put your ideas into practice using the latest tools and technologies.
This Course in Summer is the BEST place for you to begin your design & innovation journey!
Throughout the workshops, you will have the chance to learn about the basics of the new products development process, design and architecture. You’ll have the opportunity to put your imagination at work and create from scratch an experiential space for engineering students just like you.
You will learn about Idea generation & Idea screening, Visual Thinking, Wayshowing & Wayfinding, how to use Customer discovery, SketchUp, and so much more!
Come visit and study in one of the top universities in Romania and let your imagination run wild while upping your skills. Get to know more than 20 other students from all over Europe experiencing 14 days of fun, learning Romanian traditions and sightseeing.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
- Fields of activity:
- Architectural Engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing
- Content and topics:
- - Customer Discovery - Problem Identification - Idea Generation - Idea Screening - Visual thinking - The poetic of space - space psychology - Wayshowing & Wayfinding - Architecture Narratives - Interior & furniture design - 2D to 3D - Architecture model workshop
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Throughout the course the students will get to: - Learn the main concepts that drive the design thinking process; - Propose a concrete and relevant innovation project for a new academic hub; - Discover the functionalities of an innovation space; - Propose a concrete and relevant innovation project for a new academic innovation hub; - Debate the best way to overcome the obstacles as a team and creatively motivate their choices in the process; - Design hand-crafted, personalized and thought-provoking architecture models on several scales.
- Examination type:
- Project presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Participants will be selected based on their motivation letter and their answers to the three questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student Dormitories and cabin in the woods during the weekend trip.
- Three meals per day, at least one hot (provided by organizers).
- Public transportation, walking (transportation will be provided by the organizers at no extra charge).