Why be sus when you can be sustainable?
’’We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.’’
Sustainable engineering and production pose a significant challenge. In our attempts to design the fastest, coolest, and most optimized technology, we often forget who is paying the greatest price: our environment. Being a good engineer doesn’t just require knowledge and passion in our field of work, but the skill of using the available resources wisely and responsibly. In our course, great experts will teach you the art of sustainable development and environmental technology, staying mindful about environmental and ecological risks, and successfully designing sustainable products.
And whenever you get tired of hearing the word ’’sustainable’’ and ’’engineering’’, we will bring ’’friends’’ and ’’fun’’ to the table. Nis is ready to welcome you and bring you the best summer adventure. Lots of lovely people, amazing memories, and good times are waiting for you, make sure to be a part of them! Let’s have the time of our lives - sustainably!
- Fields of activity:
- Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Course on sustainable technology: its environmental impact, as well as the production and consumption effects.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Participants will gain basic knowledge on sustainable technology and get an overview of the different solutions proposed for designing and utilizing modern technology devices. They will also get to know the city and participate in social activities in order to bond and get familiar with other cultures of all Europe.
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on the Motivational Letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University Dormitory
- Three meals per day, at least one hot
- Public Transportation, Walking