Desert Dreams: Delving into the Abstraction of Smart Campus Landscapes
Embark on a journey into the future with BEST Iasi and discover the exciting realm of Internet of Things (IoT)!
Ever wondered what the world will look like in 2124? Will we wield the powers of the gods we once revered and feared? Will flying cars and robots dominate our reality? The answer might not involve magic wands, but rather cutting-edge computer science and technology.
Picture this: controlling your home with a simple voice command, monitoring your sleep patterns with a smartwatch, or connecting devices seamlessly through the Internet of Things. The IoT is a marvel, bringing together everything from sensors to smartphones and wearables.
Now, BEST Iasi invites you to join us on an exploration of the IoT universe. Discover the fundamentals, unravel the workings of each gadget, and explore real-world applications with insights. But here's the best part- you'll get hands-on experience working with data from sensors, and even tackling a challenge to design an infrastructure for the Technical University of Iasi!
But our course is not just about academia; it's about embracing the BEST of both worlds. In the social part of our summer course, you'll dive into the heart of Iasi and experience the renowned Romanian hospitality. From the vibrant nightlife to awe-inspiring architecture and affordable traditional cuisine, there's a plethora of amazing experiences waiting for you.
Don't miss this chance to enjoy 9 extraordinary days with us where you'll not only learn about IoT but also immerse yourself in the unique Romanian way of life and discover the humor in our language. Apply now for an adventure that promises a fusion of knowledge, fun, and unforgettable memories!
#BESTIasi #IoTAdventure #DiscoverRomania
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- The participants will start with the basics of IoT, then they will move forward to learn about the concept of smart campus.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- During the course, participants will be taught the basics of IoT and what does it mean a smart campus. By the end of the course, participants, grouped in teams, will deliver a project using their newly gained knowledge.
- Examination type:
- Project presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Participants will be selected based on their motivation letter and their answers to the three questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Accomodation will be provided by Technical University of Iasi campus.
- Three meals per day, at least one hot (provided by organizers).
- Public transportation, transportation will be provided by the organizers at no extra charge, only for schedule purpose.