Green is in!
A course on green technologies, ecology and renewable energy resources! In today's times, green technologies are one of the most important topics to talk about. Concussions about our enviorment is rising and it's on us, younger generations to take it up as a challenge! While exploring green topics, our aim is to raise even more awareness of our surroundings. The only way forward is green, because green is in!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- The students will explore green sciences and green technologies. Through lectures they will learn more about renewable and non-renewable energy sources and what their benefits are. They will be met with a term pollution and waste, how it happens and what can be done to prevent it.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Raise awareness about green living among students. Encourage them to make a conscious choice and think greener. Guide their attention towards ecological issues and encourage critical thinking about fixing them.
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter and question answers
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dorms or hostel
- 3 meals per day, at least one hot
- Public transport