Picture yourself in 30 years. You look around and what do you see? How clean is the air? The oceans? Are animals going extinct?
The answer is, no. But only if we move towards a sustainable way of life.
In our Course, you will learn what needs to be done to have a Sustainable environment. YOU will be able to make a difference, through a better understanding of how our environmental system works.
Here in Almada, where the beaches are beautiful, the Portuguese Cuisine is as tasty as advertised you can meet new and lovely people and learn so much about our rich culture!
You’re guaranteed to love it!
- Fields of activity:
- Agronomics/Forestry , Architectural Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Civil Engineering , Conservation-Restoration , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Power Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Environmental Sustainability, Teamwork, Project Management, Ecology
- Learning goals and objectives:
- We are hoping to give our participants the opportunity to learn more about a Sustainable Society and what steps you have to take to reach peak Sustainability. Through the use of several environmental models and exercises, we believe that our participants will be able to apply what they learn to their everyday life.
- Examination type:
- Oral or Written Examination/Case Study.
- ECTS credits issued:
- 1.0 (Up to 1 ECTS. Remember it is up to your university to accept or not the ECTS.)
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Participants will be chosen by Motivation Letter and by answering some questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Residency of the university
- The meals will be provided by the organisers. There will be 3 meals served each day and at least one of those will be a hot meal.
- All the transportation during the course will be provided by the organisers (boat, metro, buses and cars)