Ferb, I know what we’re gonna do today: a guide for innovative start-ups!
Are you a passionate, forward-thinking entrepreneur with a passion for innovation and a dream of launching your own startup? Are you eager to explore the intricate journey of transforming innovative ideas into impactful, profitable businesses? This course, situated in the vibrant city of Lyon, France, is your gateway to realising your entrepreneurial dreams. It will equip you with the knowledge and skills required to transform your ideas into a thriving startup with an innovative product.
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Industrial Management , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- Our course focuses on start-ups, introducing participants to the creative process of turning today's ideas into the innovations of tomorrow through the experiences of entrepreneurs that have gone through these steps.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To give a basic knowlege about the process of creating and managing a start-up.
- Examination type:
- Group project and presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on the Motivational Letter, answers to the questions and interest in the topic
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitories on the university campus
- 3 meals per day, at least one hot meal cooked by the organisers
- Public transportation tickets for the scheduled activities are provided and for free