Code Quest: Mastering Games Realms
Have you ever thought about what it's like to have your own game? Well, it's time to find out!
The course is perfect for anyone who wants to be a game designer but doesn't know where to start. Led by experienced game designers, it covers the basics of breaking into the industry, creating game ideas and loops, and turning loose concepts into concrete designs.
Game design uses a combination of psychology, storytelling and game principles.
Students learn about the primary fundamentals of gameplay and how those fundamentals affect the way users interact with games.
Whether you want to try a new hobby or improve your skills to stand out in the job market, the choice is yours.
If you are still in doubt, allow us to convince you and introduce you to the world of the most beautiful nights under the old bridge, just in spring when our city is the most beautiful and at the same time one of the most famous places for entertainment in our country. Let the show begin!
- Fields of activity:
- Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- The theme of the event is game development. The topics we will cover during this course include an introduction to game development, computer graphics, game engines, interactive narrative, game world design, and more.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- By the completion of the course, the participant should be able to comprehend, articulate, and apply the relevant ideas, as well as propose solutions to a variety of problems. The students should gain an understanding of the topic of the course.
- Examination type:
- Presentation, Project, or Written Exam
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answers to questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel or dormitory during the week, and a cottage or a motel for the weekend trip
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included (at least one hot meal per day)
- Public transportation, taxi, on foot