Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger: Process Engineering at its BEST
Have you ever thought about visiting the “Eternal City”?
This is your chance!
We are welcoming you into our beautiful city: Rome!
Process Engineering is a dynamic and condensed topic and our course is tailored for students seeking a comprehensive understanding of the key aspects of Process Engineering through a combination of theoretical sessions, collaborations with several companies and team projects.
During our 7 days of BEST Course, you’ll have the opportunity to learn everything you must know about this huge topic and how it is evolving.
Of course, we are also going to have fun! It wouldn’t be a Rome Tor Vergata’s event if we didn’t think about it.
Our marvellous food is going to satisfy even the pickiest tongue.
So, what are you waiting for? Are you ready to have the most amazing time of your life?
We can’t wait to meet you! See you in Rome!
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Industrial Engineering , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- Process and Production Engineering across several fields of study and company realities, learning how to split a complex problem into more manageable ones to achieve different improvements
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Understand how every production process can be optimized using engineering principles and problem-solving algorithms
- Examination type:
- A written test that certifies the knowledge acquired during the event, details to be defined with the partner company/companies
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on Motivational Letter and answers to the 3 Custom Questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Dormitories or Hostels
- Three meals a day, at least one cooked
- Public transportation and organizers' cars