Leaders of the Galaxy
Tired of spending hours and hours struggling with math and doing physics calculations? Do you really want to be a good engineer by only locking yourself in your room memorising things?
No problem, if you would like to learn and develop all the ideal soft skills an engineer needs to have, this BEST Course is for you! You will learn how to use them and complement them with all the technical stuff you need to know. At the same time, you will learn how a leading civil and energy engineering company trains the skills of its engineers, all from an international perspective. Including leadership as one of the main skills, you will learn what it is and how to become a real leader, starting with oneself.
But don’t forget that while doing this, you will fall in love with the capital city of Spain, enjoy our delicious food such as Tapas and Sangría, walk through our impressive streets like Gran Vía, and of course, discover the social life that makes us unique.
Don’t wait anymore and apply now! We promise you that you will never forget this experience!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Conservation-Restoration , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geodesy , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Maritime Management , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- Participants will gain knowledge about different soft skills, conscious leadership and management. In a participatory and experimental climate, participants will learn how to apply the skills an engineer acquires in real life and how to develop them day by day. Participants will also gain knowledge about how to lead themselves consciously, experiencing it as a personal transformation.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- This course seeks to provide students with knowledge and tools that will help them to develop leading and different types of skills which they could apply in their daily and professional life. They will learn about abilities an engineer should have and how to improve their own performance, they will also learn coaching techniques that will help them become more aware of international proyects. They will learn about agile methodologies and how they influence structures and relations and most importantly, they will learn how to not waste all of their knowledge by not properly managing some situations.
- Examination type:
- Continuous through tasks and exercises during the course or group presentations or case study.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on the Motivational Letter and the answers to the Questions. Diversity of nationalities.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Participants will be hosted in a hostel.
- 3 meals per day, at least one hot (meaning cooked).
- Public transport.