Oil me up, Oil me down, Oil me all the way around!
Do you really know what moves your cars and planes that are taking you all around the world?
Do you wonder how substance old millions of years can breath life to your engines?
If next time on some petrol station you wanna know what is happening behind the curtains-keep on reading! You are in the right place! Discover the secret of so-called "black gold" in beautiful capital of Serbia!
Apply and raise the chance to have the BEST time of your life in city of amazing nightlife, tasteful drinks and friendly people.
Maybe you will be the lucky one!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- The course will content wide range of connected fields of study, such as Geology of oil reservoirs, Drilling process, Exploitation process, Technology of oil and Environment protection. Participants will have chance to learn whole process-from discovering of reservoir to oil processing in refinery.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Goal is to learn basics about oil exploitation trough lectures, working groups and company visits. The aim is to show to the participants that their field of study is complementary to the learning goal. Objective is that people who finish this course can take II degree studies with clear background from topics of the event and deep understanding of petroleum industry.
- Examination type:
- Written exam or Case Study
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student campus or hostel
- Student cafeteria Three meals per day, minimum one hot meal
- Public transport