Enjoy Red and White: An extraordinary Summer Course about Wine...
LBG Ankara organizes a summer course for wine fans to enjoy red and white.
This is our first welcome to you! The following lines we will give information about our summer course. The course will be held in the campus of METU (www.metu.edu.tr) which is amazingly big and BEST one in Turkey.
In our summer course you will learn not only how to drink wine, but also how to produce it. The courses will begin from the very basic “Bacteria”, fermentation and production of wine and it will continue with the history of wine. Also effects on Migrane and Heart Disease (definitely in the positive way!!!) will be discussed. Besides this, you will learn how to drink wine according to type and color of it. You will learn types of grapes. Company trips and surprising wine workshop are a few examples of remaining part of our summer course.
In addition to amazing and enjoyable course, LBG Ankara members are waiting for you for an incredible Mediterranean style summer holiday.
- Content and topics:
- History of Wine Production of Wine (with company trips) Types of Wine When/Where Workshop
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim is to make participants aware of: How the quality acquired for a wine? What is the production process? What are the new technologies in wine production, compared to old ones? Which kind of wine goes with which kind of food? And so on...
- Examination type:
- Written Exam and Practical Work
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Dorms of Middle East Technical University
- 3 Meals / Day (Free of charge) Provided by BEST Ankara
- Both the public transportation and the intercity travels according to the schedule will be provided by Ankara.