Mr.Robot, bring me a dream!
Have you ever wanted to create a robot of your own?
Or have you wanted just to be in a group of cheerful students full of BEST Spirit doing really cool stuff in one of the most beautiful and gorgeous cities of the world?
Then you should totally apply to our spring course!
This April youll have a unique opportunity not only to have fun in the city, which never sleeps , but also to know how to make a robot of your dream using just your imagination, LEGO Mindstorm V3 kit , the magic of Arduino and the skills you will gain from our course!
All in all, what can BEST Moscow offer you this spring:
- 11 days in the coldest and biggest country full of mysterious and unknown animals;
- A great and unforgettable adventure in one of the most gorgeous cities on Earth;
- A week of full immersion into the world of robotics with highly qualified professors from the first and the BEST Technical University in Russia;
- An opportunity and skills to create the robot of your dream!
- A piece of your life with warm-hearted boys and girls;
- Building a human tower in the center of Red Square.
- Just a great time in the country of mysterious Cheburashka, bears, matryoshkas, red and black caviar, red stars, valenki, ushankas, balalaikas and other famous and for someone unknown stuff.
Do you hear some sounds of Russia in your head? Do you already feel Russian spirit inside of you?
Then use it to write BEST motivation letter!
Dont be shy, just apply and have a chance to feel Russia and Moscow!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Mechanical Engineering
- Content and topics:
- During the course you will learn the basics of robotics and will design, build and program your own robots using robotic building kit LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3. In addition, you will learn how to work with the Arduino platform, gradually moving from basics of electrical engineering to more complex projects, to discover how to interact with the physical world through sensors and actuators.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of this course is to acquaint students with the basics of robotics and working with Arduino.
- Examination type:
- Project work and presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel or Students dormitory
- University canteen, local restaurants or cooked by organizers, three times (at least one meal is hot) per day
- Public transportation (buses, metro). Provided by organisers