Wall-e-dolid: to BOT or not to BOT
XXII century. The massive manufacture of products around the globe has caused an excessive production of garbage that has covered the Earth. Attempting to solve the situation, BEST Valladolid organizes a BEST Course in autumn season called “Wall-e-dolid: to BOT or not to BOT”, where the most brilliant students from every corner of Europe will gather to save the world (or at least, have some fun).
The goal of this course is to provide a general view of industrial automation and robotic systems
and methodologies. Currently, these two topics are a synonym of progress and technological development in the large-scale manufacturing industries.
Spain has been ranked in the 4th place in Europe, and the 8th in the world, in terms of the total number of robots installed. This culture and topic combination makes this course as the perfect opportunity to learn robotics in an exotic context.
So, do you want to learn more about robots and industrial automation?
Do you want to know the reason why our last course was the most valued by participants in the Autumn season?
Are you interested in our culture, history, delicious food and crazy people?
We offer you the chance to spend 9 days discovering why Spain is one of the happiest countries in the world.
If you want to feel the best experience in your life, do not hesitate and just apply!
- Fields of activity:
- Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics
- Content and topics:
- Robotics and automation.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The main goal is to introduce students to the basics of Robotic and Automation. The purpose is to make students aware of the importance of this topic.
- Examination type:
- Presentation or Exam.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter, interest in the subject, answers to the questions (be creative!), positive attitude towards the event, interest in Valladolid and the Spanish culture.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel with swimming pool.
- Three meals per day, at least one of them hot.
- Walking and by bus.