Neural Interfaces: How Deep Is Your Mind?
Have you ever wanted to know what is hidden inside your mind?
Have you ever wanted to understand how your brain works?
Have you ever wanted to visit Moscow, the capital of Mother-Russia?
Yes? Yes? Yes? BINGO!
This March you’ll have a unique opportunity not only to have fun in the city, which never sleeps, but also to find out how our brain works, how it handles all the information and, what’s more important: how to scan and examine brain activity using neural interfaces!
Are you interested? You should be!
Also you’ll have an amazing chance to visit Moscow, the city that will amaze you, and meet cheerful students full of BEST Spirit doing really cool stuff and making their dreams come true.
Do you have doubts? Still?
Then here are some arguments why you should apply:
- 10 days in the coldest and biggest country full of mysterious and unknown animals;
- Lectures and practical works with great professionals from the BEST Russian Technical University;
- Excursions to the biggest Russian companies in this field;
- Learn how our brain processes new data and how you can use this information in neural interfaces;
- Great and unforgettable adventure in one of the most gorgeous cities on Earth;
- A piece of your life that you’ll never forget;
- Just some unforgettable time in the country of mysterious Cheburashka, bears, matryoshkas, red and black caviar, red stars, valenki, ushankas, balalaikas and other famous and for someone unknown stuff.
Any doubts now? Don’t think so..
Then just press “Apply now” button and start to write the BEST motivation letter.
See you in March!
- Fields of activity:
- Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Mathematics
- Content and topics:
- During the course you will have lectures on subject of the structure of the brain, limbic system, subconsciousness, consciousness and their differences. In addition, you will have practical work with neural interfaces such as Emotiv Epoc, Neirosky, Emotiv Insight.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of this course is to learn how the mechanism of perception and interpretation of the external data into an acceptable form for the brain works, how to work with neural interfaces.
- Examination type:
- Project work and presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel or Student’s dormitory
- University canteen, local restaurants or cooked by organizers, three times (at least one meal is hot) per day
- Public transportation (buses, metro). Provided by organisers.