The blockchain digital revolution
The first digital revolution brought us the Internet of Information, but also later on araised the question of privacy and security.
The second digital revolution is happening now and it‘s bringing us the Internet of Value, with blockchain technology tackling above mentioned issues.
Do you want to be one of the first ones to ride the wave of second digital revolution?
Ever wondered how one Bitcoin has grown to the price of $15.000 per unit? Ever wanted to program your own crypto coin?
Do you want to hang out with coolest people in the world in one of the top rated summer destinations?
If your answer yes to all of those questions, apply to our course and make your summer unforgettable.
- Fields of activity:
- Computational Sciences , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing
- Content and topics:
- Upon the completion of the course participants will understand the basics of blockchain technology from three aspects: programming, economics and business.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Students will find out why blockchain is so important for companies today. They will program their own their cryptocurrency and they will learn how it can increase the company‘s proposition value financially as well.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to the three questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory
- Three meals per day, two out of which are served hot at the student cafeteria.
- Bus arranged by organisers