- Do these mean anything to you? No? Do they sound familiar, but you just can’t exactly put it
- Have you ever wondered what goes into making an awesome website?
LBG Skopje is inviting you to witness a live performance of Bohemian WEBsody, so you can learn
how to develop your own websites!
Do not miss out on the chance to participate in the course that will give you the chance to learn
everything that’s been on your mind about the web!
If you want to know:
o The tools, technologies, skills and technigues needed for making a website;
o Tips and tricks on making your website look amazing
o Why developers spend hours on end one a single website;
Then look no further! Come and experience the BEST course alongside us!
o Have lots of fun with the coolest and raddest participants and organizers;
o Visit some companies and see how it is to work with web there
o Try our world-famous specialities like AJVAR and gravche tavche;
o Get to know the narrow and crooked streets of Skopje’s Old Bazaar;
o Visit the Millennium cross situated on the top of Mount Vodno;
o Enjoy the natural beauties of the Matka Canyon;
o Explore and savor everything the city of Ohrid has to offer;
o Visit St. Jovan Kaneo and be left breathless by its beauty
o Make the BEST memories you ever will and learn lots of new stuff at the same time!
Just prepare a motivational letter and prepare yourself for the BEST summer of your life. LBG Skopje is
waiting for your applications!
- Fields of activity:
- Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics
- Content and topics:
- Learning goals and objectives:
- This course is aimed to provide students with knowledge related to everything about the web. From the basics of designing, to coding and compiling complex websites, the students will be able to learn everything they need to know about the fascinating world of the web. Also, at one point, the students will be asked to present what they have learned by putting to use the knowledge they obtained in the duration of the course.
- Examination type:
- Written exam and/or case study
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answers to the questions, interest in the topic, crazy spirit!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student Dormitory
- 3 meals per day, at least one of them hot
- Public transportation