I have a great idea for you: Spending a week in Istanbul (2nd-9th July 2019) with amazing people, having amazing parties and getting golden-valued information about one of the most popular and essential topics of business: "Branding and Marketing". We invite all BESTies to join us in our magnificent course to get all these unforgettable memories in the 5th largest city in the world, the capital of many civilizations, where the continents meet: Istanbul!
This course is going to improve your skills, provide a huge amount of information and give all the tactics relevant to branding and marketing. This course is for EVERYBODY because we definitely want every BESTie to have a comprehensive knowledge of the area of opportunities, the area which enables you to have a desirable career.
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Introducing and developing branding and marketing skills
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Our main purpose in opening this course is improving marketing skills of participants. As well as being one of the most popular fields, marketing and branding are also suitable for people from many different majors. This course will provide participants with real-life cases and theoretical background from related professors and companies. The university contains the best faculty of administrative sciences in Turkey, therefore the participants will have the chance to take lectures from outstanding professors.
- Examination type:
- Presentation or written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answers to activity related questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Dormitory or hostel
- 3 meals per day, at least 1 hot
- Public transportation