GENE in a bottle
Imagine living in a world where you can modify your looks and features, just like it is done on food... Well, maybe you do!
This summer you’ll get the opportunity to discover more about genetic engineering and molecular biology - how DNA works, the ways you can examine and alter it and how you can apply this knowledge for higher purposes… And all of that in the summer flash of our beautiful capital.
Belgrade is a city at the confluence of two rivers that make it alive 24 hours a day. You will experience the energy and warmth of one of the oldest cities in Europe, its streets, people, museums, cuisine and so much more!
So give it a try and find out what this new hot fuss in Belgrade is!
C'mon, we are waiting for you!
- Fields of activity:
- Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering
- Content and topics:
- This course will cover the basics of genetic engineering, molecular biology and methodologies used in these fields, as well as give insight in its applications in other fields and everyday life.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- During this course the participants will acquire fundamental knowledge of genetic engineering. They will also be introduced to laboratory work and current research and topics related to genetics.
- Examination type:
- Written exam or case study or oral presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter, answers to questions, diversity
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory
- Three meals per day, at least one hot meal
- Public transport, walking