Bordeaux and blueprints : The French architectural Adventure
Come discover French architecture and the different aspects and processes of designing and constructing a building. You will love to learn more about the French culture and the art of creating a building whether it is about the artsy or the engineering aspect.
- Fields of activity:
- Architectural Engineering
- Content and topics:
- History during the last centuries, studies of the faisability of a bulding, understand the architect work ; between art and science.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- You will have classes that go from the range of designing to the different stages of construction. The learning stakes are to give you some knowledge about french architecture, how to design a building like an architect, to know how to dimension the distinct parts of a building, and how you build it. We expect you, thanks to this Course, to be able to recognize an architect era, to justify the use of some building materials, and to define the creation phases of a building. You will have practical work as well as theorical classes.
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on the Motivational Letter and the answers to the Custom Questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Dormitories or Hostel
- 3 meals per day, at least one hot (meaning cooked)
- By public transport or by car.