AI-rates of the Code-ibbean: Unraveling AI's Hidden Treasures
Have you ever wondered how to bring AI out of the lab and into the real world?
Prepare to set sail on an epic voyage into the mysterious realm of Artificial Intelligence. You will dive into the fundamentals of Applied AI, from understanding machine learning algorithms to effectively applying them to real world challenges.
Join us on an unforgettable journey to the charming city of Maribor, Slovenia. Which is a gem waiting to be discovered! Prepare to be enchanted by Maribor's cultural heritage, its welcoming locals, and its breathtaking landscapes.
- Fields of activity:
- Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics
- Content and topics:
- Lectures, exercises, group project and a company visit
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Participants will get an idea on how artificial intelligence can be implemented in real life applications. Professors and industry professionals will present some of their recent projects and show the participants what it takes to efficiently apply artificial intelligence to day-to-day tasks.
- Examination type:
- Group project or written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on the Motivational Letter and the answers to the questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Dormitories or Hostel
- Three meals a day (at least one hot meal).