Greenoble Hydrogen Chronicles: Beyond the Energy Frontier
As global concerns about the environment continue to mount, the significance of hydrogen as a clean energy source cannot be overlooked. Are you passionate about understanding the potential and applications of hydrogen? Do you aspire to become an expert in this innovative and eco-friendly energy solution? If your answer is a resounding "yes," then you're in for a remarkable opportunity, right here in France.
Greenoble awaits your arrival! So pack your positive vibes, boundless energy, and a sense of adventure. Don't be shy; take the leap and apply.
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Participants will understand the importance of the ecological impact of Hydrogen and improve their knowledge about innovative materials.
- Examination type:
- Multiple-choice examination
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Answers to the questions, motivation letter and interest in the topic.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Three meals per day, at least one hot per day
- Public transports and walking