Carbon Capture Technologies: Gotta catch ’em all!
Embark on a transformative journey in the heart of Liège, where we'll dive into the subtleties of CO2: from life cycle assessment to innovative capture and reuse technologies as well as global warming predictions.
You will have lectures as well as workshops about CO2 capture technologies and their impact thanks to life cycle assessment. Finally, you will have a presentation about the consequences of climate change in the function of society choices. You will even be able to build your own future path!
Liège strives to reconnect its centuries old traditions with the dynamicity of the current global challenges.
Join us for an adventure in a village near the campus. Sleeping near nature to contribute to a sustainable tomorrow!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Environmental Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Carbon capture technologies, life cycle assessment, sustainability
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Participants will have more knowledge about the challenges related to carbon dioxide emissions. They will learn about carbon capture technologies from flue gas to direct air capture : their importance, their impact as well as their drawbacks.
- Examination type:
- Group presentation or multiple choice questionnaire
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Participants will be selected based on their motivation letter and their answers to the three questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth hostel in Tilff (15 minutes away from the campus by bus)
- 3 meals a day, at least one hot
- Use of car, train, buses and feet. Provided for free for the duration of the event