The Fast and the Furious - Goes Green!
Denmark, the home of both the little mermaid and fierce Vikings and officially named the happiest place on earth. Join us in its capital Copenhagen for 12 days of both fun and education.
We will take a peek into the future and learn how the future car is going to look like. The oil reserves of the world is not going to last forever, which calls for alternative fuels. We will look at cars powered by electricity and hydrogen as well as fuel cells and green energy. Just maybe we can figure out what the future is going to bring.
Do not miss this opportunity to meet students from all over Europe, learn about the kingdom in the north, gain memories that will last forever and create friendships across the borders of Europe.
- Content and topics:
- Alternative energy sources and transportation. The course will cover fuel cells, alternative energy and local environmental issues. The main focus will be electrical, hybrid and hydrogen powered cars.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of the course is to explore some of the possible alternatives to traditional cars, learn about the technology and consider the pros and cons. Further more the course should raise the awareness among the participants of future problems related to transport.
- Examination type:
- Project and presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Interest in the topic and motivation letter.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Three meals a day where at least one will be warm.
- Mainly public transportation will be used. Coach transportation will be provided for longer trips.