Pasta 'nd Furious... Pasta and its industrial revolution. From grandma's wise hands to large scale production plants...
What makes Italy famous in the world??? PASTA!!! The point is that before you can eat it you have to make it, so we thought about sharing our secrets in a course about industrial production of PASTA! Nine days in the Eternal City finding out the story of the beginning of Italian cuisine and, coming to modern times, how the traditions developped into large scale industrial production in order to make pasta available to anyone who likes enjoying its taste...
Don't you wanna find out how many different varieties of pasta you are able to taste???
Don't you wanna learn how to roll spaghetti in front of the Colosseum drinking a nice glass of red wine???
Don't you wanna breathe and taste the atmosphere of 2761 years of history and experience???
Apply now for the BEST time of your life!!!
- Content and topics:
- Industrial production of Pasta
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Understanding the differences between the ancient way to make pasta and the modern way to produce pasta.
- Examination type:
- Presentation of a project of a pasta factory layout.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- People interested to the topic and overall people that would like to party...
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel (common rooms)
- Mostly university canteen
- Public transportation