Trust me, I'm a Neural Network
The Neural Networks in these years are creating a whole new way to work wherever is needed a sort of Artificial Intelligence, making it become one of the most in-vogue topic in specialised lecture.
In this course we will introduce general knowledge about Artificial Intelligence and the concept of Machine Learning: through this path you will have a lecture about Python Programming Language, that will let you be able to write your own Neural Network.
After that we will explain how to do and how to train an algorithm that will recognise an input. If you are curious to know this beautiful and innovative topic and discover the beauties of Rome, don't miss this chance!
- Fields of activity:
- Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Mathematics
- Content and topics:
- Artificial Intelligence introduction and fields of study, Machine Learning and Neural Network theory and real examples Basic Python programming knowledge, to be able to learn and train simple Neural Network Algorithms.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Have a general overview about Artificial Intelligence and fields, Learn how to use Python Programming Language in order to use a Neural Network.
- Examination type:
- Work on a mini project (Artificial Neural Network) using Python.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We select participants based on their motivation letters and answers to the questions. Also, we keep diversity between countries and genders in mind.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Three meals per day, one of them cooked and 2 coffee breaks provided by organizers.
- Bus, Metro, Train, Feet