Web Dev Redemption
Sit down, let’s talk. Because I have an interesting story and opportunity for you.
Ever wanted to learn what it takes to be a Web Developer? What is it that hides behind every website? Maybe you wanted to learn a new skill and set out a new path for your career. I don't know what your motives are, but I got something to share with you.
There are these people in BEST coming from a city called Mostar. Place is a way off, true, but they say it's a jewel in the Balkans, place of incredible beauty which hides vast knowledge. And there, they are doing a course on Web Development and they are finally ready to share their knowledge with you.
They will host you in the city of the famous and great Old Bridge, and in those 9 days, my partner, you'll learn all it takes to be a Web Developer. While we're on about Mostar, I've heard some nice things about them in my travels. So, if you're interested in having the time of your life, learn all about Web Dev, trying the famed Bosnian cuisine, spend your nights in good company UNDER THE BRIDGE, meet the incredible BESTies from Mostar and feeling the BEST Spirit, then I'd say to take the shot.
And I heard there's not too much place in there.
So, it's you, or me, going to this course. And the way I see it... it might as well be you!
- Fields of activity:
- Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics
- Content and topics:
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Participants will learn what it takes to succeed in the world of Web Development. The skills a successful Web Developer needs to possess and the steps towards obtaining that knowledge with the foundation they will build on the course.
- Examination type:
- Group Work and/or Case Study, practical use of gathered knowledge
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answers to questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel or dormitory during the week, and a cottage or a motel for the weekend trip.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included (at least one hot meal per day).
- Public transportation, taxi, on foot.