Fantastic Start-Ups and where to find them
If you are interested in reaching your own knowledge through multidisciplinary investigation, if you are expert in any field, if you have any titulation and feel passionate about exploring and entrepreneuring, if you want to learn to communicate within seconds or to do it with images, if you want to know how to search for similar profiles as yours… then, please be welcomed to this course!
We consider crucial to learn how to empower teamwork and how to make it transdisciplinar through visual platforms, facilitating the communication and the interchange of experience and knowledge. We are also aiming to establish opportunities for you to interchange your innovative and positive thinking, and also to promote the compromise between you, participants, to create your own docent projects and your own entrepreneur initiatives.
We also want to give all our students self-knowledge through actual tools, and also desire you to learn how to discern and how to design ground-breaking techniques. Establishing personal and collective academic and business systems will also be a point to consider.
Learn, in the end, to create your own strategies, using platforms and resources to optimize your inner personal perception and the collective one. Empower the creation of new business models, innovative and with direct application to real life.
You will enjoy a city full of life and things to do and get in contact with the Spanish culture first-hand. We promise you will leave loving Madrid.
Don't hesitate and apply now!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Conservation-Restoration , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geodesy , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Maritime Management , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- Entrepreneurship: Disruptive Innovation in academics and Business
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The objectives to work for will be developing innovative strategies using actual and transversal tools for generating design processes, teaching models and entrepreneurship tactics.
- Examination type:
- Case Study
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter and answers to the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel in Madrid
- Canteen food, picnics and restaurants. 3 meals/day, at least one of them hot.
- Public transport