Fast and Furious - How do new technologies improve transportation systems ?
Planes, trains, cars, buses and even in-line rollers are full of new technologies to be faster, safer and interactive.
Want to know more about new motors, the way of surfing on Internet with your bicycle, and much more about innovative technologies for transportation systems ? Ready to move? Just come and move with us!
- Content and topics:
- New motors, IT technologies in transportation systems, logistics in transportation networks
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of this learning event is to give a general overview of the way new technologies are used in transportation systems and how they work!
- Examination type:
- Done by the coordinating teacher
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- The motivation!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- On the INSA Campus, student hostel
- A student restaurant just beside the campus
- Lyon's transportation network (metro, buses...) and own mini-bus for trips outside of Lyon