"Applied mecatronics" - Shake hands with a robot
Have you ever shaked hands with a robot? Would you like to?
Come visit the beatifull city of Cluj, placed in the center of Transilvania and have the BEST time while learning about robots and mecatronics.
The first week will consist of lectures given by three of the BEST teachers in the mechatronic field.
The second week you will be able to use your knowledge, imagination and design skills to construct mini-robots of your own.
And to help you relax after a hard day's work, in the evening you'll have profesional salsa lessons with our course coordinator(he's got all the right moves).
Would you like to be challenged in mechatronics, science and latino dancing? Take the BEST decision.
- Content and topics:
- The course will include various lectures about mechatronic philosophy, information and energy flow, intelligent machines and robotics. Check the course webpage to see the detailed information.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To give the participants a good overview of the upcoming challenges of mechatronics and to practice the work with intelligent machines and robotics.
- Examination type:
- Writen examination.
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on their motivation letter, interest in the topic
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student hostel
- Lunch at the students' cafeteria
- Private bus and public transportation