Use your laser, man! - Optoelectronics
It`s shiny, long and untouchable…
You might have heard about it at school or you may have seen it in movies …
You use it when you listen to your favourite CD and admire it while dancing on the dancefloor...
What can it be? Hmmm….. Still don`t know what we`re talking about?
Come on, it's obvious…LASER!
High power semiconductor-based lasers, gas or solid state lasers, laser-based systems, noctovision engineering … This summer the lucky 20 participants will be given an unique opportunity to see all of those…and FAR MORE!
We're waiting for You… so come and explore it by yourself!
Just imagine visiting strictly secured laboratories&companies, having fun watching colorful fiberscopes, learning about laser therapy by making thermovision research on your body, seeing lasers drilling, cutting, scribing, marking…
The only limit is the limit of your imagination…So: 3, 2, 1…APPLY!
- Content and topics:
- optoelectronics (optical communication, optical computing,lasers, optical fibers, thermovision)
- Learning goals and objectives:
- During the course students will get in-depth overview on fields of optoelectronics. They will be provided with knowledge about physical features and usage of lasers, optical telecommunication and optical computing. They will work on sensors and connectors to accustom with optic equipment.
- Examination type:
- case study or presentation
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and cultural diversity
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student's Hostel
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- public transport