Disturb the Sound of Silence!
Here comes the sun tururu here comes the sun, and I say
it's all right turuurururururuurur....
Think about summer!
What comes first to your mind?
Sun, beach, partying but first of all MUSIC!
Spanish guitar with the bottle of Sangria,
Scottish bagpipes played by boys in plaid skirts,
sophisticated piano in the front of the Schönbrunn Palace,
violin girl in ellegant cafe close to the Eiffel Tower...
and many other people creating the BEST emotions by playing beautiful music.
But to catch those moments or improve their sound we need engineers!
During our course you can gain basic knowledge about Sound and Audio Engineering, discover secrets of music production and recording, go to a place where you can hear only your thoughts, understand the process of creating human speech and other things connected with the topic.
So listen to the music of the traffic in the city
get up from your comfort bed, against the gravity
How can you lose?
The lights are much brighter there
You can forget all your troubles, forget all you cares
Soooo? go to Cracow!
Things will be great when you're in Cracow
No finer place for sure, Cracow!
Everything's waiting fot you! (especially we are, so just apply!)
- Fields of activity:
- Biomedical Engineering , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Physics/Physics Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- Practise in sound engineering and music production, lectures on speech processing and basics of sound making.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Participants will learn how to work in a sound studio and go to the most important places for every sound engineer.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We select participants based on their motivation letters and answers to the questions. Also, we keep in mind diversity between countries and genders.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dorms
- Three meals per day - canteen, food prepared by the organisers
- Foot, public transportation