Miner's Delight: The Java Scrolls.
Are you spending countless hours working in front of the computer? Why not make the computer work for you with the mystical magical power of programming?! We have located the secret artifacts "The Java Scrolls" deep underneath ground that enables us to teach you this secret art in the blocky world of Minecraft!
We'll show the way, apply today! Make your own reality with "Miner's Delight: The Java Scrolls"!
Course materials such as the survival guide, schedule, prematerials and a more general description of the course are found on the summer course webpage.
- Fields of activity:
- Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design
- Content and topics:
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Obtain some knowledge and actual experience with the unique learning model of Aalborg University based on the problem based learning method in groups and theoretical and practical knowledge of object-oriented programming in Java.
- Examination type:
- Oral, presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answers to questions and interest in topics.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Rooms or dormitories.
- Three meals a day, at least one hot meal per day.
- Bus and walking.