I'm not lazy, I'm just energy efficient!
Energy efficiency and renewable energy Hmm many politicians, scientist, engineers and people talk about it, but do you know what really stands behind this fancy name? Do you know why they talk so much about it? Do you know why you should thermally isolate your house or not? Do you know if most of your money is spend for heat or cooling? Do you know how many types of renewable energy systems there are? And another interesting question - have you been in Sofia before? If you have all NOs, than apply and BEST Sofia can help you get YESs.
This course will teach you how to optimize you bills for thermal and power energy and the different ways to do it. The basic understanding of how the systems work. You will also learn how to have fun in Sofia, you will meet a lot of fun people, have many team buildings, interesting lectures and parties.
So dont hesitate and apply, because if you dont someone else will!
BEST wishes from Sofia.
- Fields of activity:
- Automotive Engineering , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Thermal and power energy.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Students will gain basic knowledge and improve their understanding of energy efficiency and renewable energy systems.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitories.
- We will have three meals per day, at least one of them hot.
- Public transport.