Carrying the World on Your Back
Be ready to meet the science of planning, organizing and managing activities that provide goods or services.
Do you wonder how come the pizza that has just delivered to your door has its jalapeno from Mexico and its sauce from Italy? What kind of a flow is this?
So get ready to learn more about logistics in the city of Istanbul, the official border between Asia and Europe and the city where the heartbeat of logistics is maximum as well. You will witness both a 3000 years history, Bosphorus villages and a skyscrapered business disctrict in the same city!
Of course, you won’t be able to forget the BEST parties and you will get dizzy from not only parties but also switching continents for numerous times...
So hit the apply button not to miss all the fun!
See you in Istanbul!!!
- Content and topics:
- International Logistics, Reverse Logistics, Case Studies, Logistics and Supply Chain Management Evolution, Logistics Information Systems and e-logistics and other related topics.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To give the basic knowledge of classical logistics, contemporary approaches and futuristic examples.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Interest in logistics.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel http://www.worldhouseistanbul.com/
- University menu, restaurant, sandwiches
- Public transportation and private bus