You drive me crazy ! Drive me to Lyon !!
You drive me crazy, drive me to Lyon!
Transport is part of our daily life. Could you imagine a world where visiting your foreign friends would be almost impossible or take ages?
Transports connect us every single day and make our life so active. Come and learn about transport, mobility and intermodal transport in Lyon! Where else could you have this unique experience but in a dynamic French city?! A city that can show you all you need to know by just how vivid it is.
Come and see for yourself if all the rumors about French culture are true: how classy France is, how smelly our cheese is, how crazy French people are, how good our wine is, how great original French kisses are, how romantic the cities are, and how French accent turns English in such a sexy language...
Drive quickly to us, because if you don't you'll drive us crazy!! Apply to LYON's Winter Course, You drive me crazy! Drive me to Lyon!
- Fields of activity:
- Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Civil Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Territory Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Transportation, intermodal transport and mobility
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of this course is to offer complementary education for technical students on topics of transportation, intermodal transport and mobility. Secondly, participants will experience working in an international environment. Last but not least, they will discover the French culture.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Interest for the topic. Any previous experience could be a plus.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitories in INSA campus
- 3 meals per day, at least one hot meal
- Transportation for the activities scheduled by us is provided.