Flying project : The Big Bang in Thessaloniki
Have you ever wondered what actually time is?
...or even how chaos gave birth to the Cosmos ?
Did you dream of becoming Buzz Lightyear as a kid?
Are you ready to make a human pyramid on the top of the White Tower?
If at least one of the answers is YES, then get on board and come to Thessaloniki to explore the magical, eerie world of space! Through lectures you will have the opportunity to dive into the modern theories of astrophysics. You will also learn how nowadays aerospace industry defines most aspects of our everyday life: from scientific applications to telecommunications and much much more!
Come to Thessaloniki to feel the Halara spirit, taste tzatziki and other Greek delicacies along with a cold glass of ouzo! Drink frappe by the seaside, enjoy the Greek hospitality and discover the great nightlife in the city that never stops partying.
Excited?! Then, wait no more and send us YOUR motivation letter !!!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biology , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Aerospace engineering and basics of astronomy
- Learning goals and objectives:
- At the end of the course students will gain knowledge about the basics of astronomy and modern theories of astrophysics. They will also learn about basic principles of aerodynamics and realise the importance of aerospace industry in our life.
- Examination type:
- Presentation or written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on motivation letter, interest on the topic and answers to our questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel or university dormitory.
- Three meals per day, at least one hot (provided by organisers)
- Public transportation, car, walking (provided by organisers)