ROCKet science! Three.. Two.. One.. STARt!
Do you know who was the first human to journey into outer space?
Do you know who was the first woman cosmonaut?
Do you know who was the first to launch a satellite into orbit around the Earth?
Do you know who said There are no barriers to human thought?
Do you want to meet real cosmonauts?
If at least one of your answers is YES than this is the BEST spring course for you!
Don't hesitate to apply to Moscow spring course 2015!!! We will tell you everything about ROCKets and aerospace!
What do we offer you this spring?
1. 10 days in the coldest and biggest country full of mysterious and unknown animals;
2. A great and unforgettable adventure in one of the most expensive cities in the world;
3. A week of full immersion into the world of aerospace, rocket science with highly qualified professors from the first and the BEST Technical University in Russia;
4. You will build and launch YOUR rocket
5. Spending a part of your life with warm-hearted boys and girls;
6. You will see the rockets that had been in space!
7. Building a human tower in the center of Red Square.
8. Just having a great time in the country of mysterious Cheburashka, bears, matryoshkas, red and black caviar, red stars, valenki, ushankas, balalaikas and other famous and for someone unknown stuff.
Do you already feel Russian spirit inside of you?? Then use it to write BEST motivation letter!
Don't miss the chance to ROCK this Spring with us! You will never forget it!
To infinity and beyond!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering
- Content and topics:
- rocket science, history of astronautics, flight automated control
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The course is designed to give students an understanding of construction of rockets. Students will learn more about rockets and aerospace.
- Examination type:
- Oral/written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letters and answers to the questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student's dormitory /hostel
- Cooked by organizers, three times (at least one meal is hot) per day
- Public transportation (buses, metro). Provided by organisers.