Industrial challenges and sustainable development.
Today every engineer needs to have basic knowledge about the environment and sustainable development.
During this Spring course, you will learn about different aspects of the sustainable development. The courses will be organised around five main topics: water, air, ground, energy and wastes. All these topics will be illustrated by visits to companies.
But during your stay in Nancy you will also discover our region and visit the nearby cities of Metz and Strasbourg. You will taste the French way of life and have a lot of fun!
- Content and topics:
- Sustainable development in industry. Courses will be related to air, water, ground, energy and waste
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Participants will have a clear idea of how companies approach sustainable development.
- Examination type:
- Written examination.
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Participants must be studying engineering or technical subjects but no prior sustainable development is necessary.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth Hostel
- University canteen or self catering
- walking or public transports