Man of steel and doll of glass: an industrial love story
Wanna discover the Lorraine, one of the culturally, industrially and gastronomically richest region of France? A region which is for more than 300 years at the top of the research in materials, and ready to face the new challenges of the 3rd millennium?
Wanna discover Nancy, a city with more than 50000 students ready to party day and night?
Of course you want!
During one week, discover the future of steel and glass during lectures and their craziest uses and designs during labs! You'll also uncover the secrets of the biggest glass and steel companies...
Be sure you'll have one of the best time of your life experiencing the french emotions...
- Content and topics:
- About 20h to discover steel and glass technologies through lectures, company visit, conferences, labs.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Make people discover the steel and glass technologies by studying the peculiar example of Lorraine.
- Examination type:
- Written examination.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, people interested in the topic and willing to discover France.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth hostel
- University restaurant and provided by organizers.
- Public transportation, cars, buses, trains