See like a cyborg, move like a cyborg, feel like a cyborg!
Have you ever wondered if TERMINATOR is still alive?
Do you think Edward Scissorhands would be a perfect hairdresser for you?
Is it possible to build an artificial brain and use it instead of a real one?
Have you dreamed about owning a robot-girlfriend which brings you beers from the fridge or dances on your table? Or maybe you prefer a personal robot-masseur which makes you feel calm and relaxed after a hard day?
Do you know why almost always beer bottles are made of brown or green glass?
Here, in the country famous of beautiful girls and charming boys you will have a chance to answer all those questions and find out much more about robotics, mechatronics, biomedical engineering, augmented reality, material science and soft skills. You just have to apply for the interdisciplinary course in Krakow! We can`t wait for your mind-blowing motivation letters!
This summer be prepared for the biggest adventure in your life! With our crazy organizers you will discover the most amazing places in the city that never sleeps.
Don`t miss it! Find your BEST spirit and apply to our SUPER-DUPER course in Krakow!!
- Fields of activity:
- Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biomedical Engineering , Computer Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics
- Content and topics:
- During the course participants will gain interdisciplinary knowledge about Cybernetics. They will learn about material science, augmented reality, robotics, mechatronics, soft skills, biomedical engineering. All of the topics will be cyborgs-related
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learn about basics of cybernetics and biomedical engineering
- Examination type:
- Presentation done in groups
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, interest in the topic
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University canteen
- Public transportation