VENI, VIDI, BUILT IT - "Let's re-build Rome Sustainably! From ancient to modern architechture"
Architecture, sustainable project, and renewable energy are the central themes of our time, so of our Summer Course.
Doing sustainable Architecture is an imperative today!
The planner's task of the 21th century is to combine the project, the construction with the environment.
Do you think to be ready for this challenge? Are you ready to learn from the first masters in architecture ?Apply now for our Summer Course. Come here to visit the most beautiful city in the world, and to partecipate to the incredible Roman's parties!
- Fields of activity:
- Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Civil Engineering , Environmental Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Knowledge of technologies, materials and plants linked to the sustainable architecture.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- This course will provide the students with basic knowledge and pratical applications of the sustainable architecture and sustainable restyling.
- Examination type:
- Written test or Presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter based on personal motivation and basic knowledge of the topic
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dormitories
- 3 meals a day (at least one will be warm) + coffee breaks and snacks
- Public transport provided by the organizers, and organizers' cars