FuTurin!! How Smart can your City be?
The Mayan calendar is almost finished!!
We did a great job screwing up earth, for sure!!
But what if the world doesn?t end in 2012 !?!
We will be left up with all the destruction we made to earth!!
So.....who will fix that??
No signs of the Avengers so far!!
Wait a second!! Can you hear that??
BEST Turin is having a Spring course on Smart City!!
Are you eager to know what the future will unfold?
Are you unsatisfied of pure theory without application in real life?
Would like to know more about ?Smart City??
Are you ready to experience the crazy italian way of having fun?
Are you ready to taste the amazing italian foods and drinks?
Are you ready to feel the history and the passion coming through the streets of Turin?
Are you ready to meet two awesome main organisers and their crew?
Are you ready for two amazing WEEK-END-TRIPS ?
If you are.... Send your motivation letter now! (ok you can finish reading :D )
What are you waiting for???? (ok ok you?re still reading :D )
Hurry up and join us in this Awesome Spring Course with Best Turin.
- Fields of activity:
- Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Multimedia and Communication Design , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- we will be covering many aspect of the smart city, the prediction of the coming technologies on many different fields include sustainability, energy resources, mobility, Smart Communities, Green Economy.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The students should gain an understanding of the topics mentioned through theoretical lectures and practical tasks.
- Examination type:
- Written report and Oral presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, interest in the topic, required questions, cultural and gender diversity.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Three meals per day, at least one of them hot, all provided by the organizers at hostel, canteen, restaurant, etc.
- Public transport