START to be UP: entrepreneurship 101
Do you want to be an entrepreneur, an innovator? Do you want to be the next Mark Zuckerberg ? Would you enjoy being your own boss ?
If so, we have the right course for you! Come to the prestigious Ecole Centrale Paris !
Youll learn how to create from zero a small business, or the next Amazon/Facebook/Google/Apple company. You will manage innovative complex projects and develop soft skills as Teamwork, Leadership, Creativity in order to be the BEST entrepreneur.
And of course, you will discover the famous Parisian way of life, on our campus and during visits in Paris!
- Fields of activity:
- Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management
- Content and topics:
- Definition of entrepreneurship, start up... Innovation in industrial context How to start a startup How to make a presentation How to finance your startup
- Learning goals and objectives:
- This course is an introduction to entrepreneurship: its aim is to understand the complexity of the project, creating a start up. You will learn how to prepare and conduct a pitch to do a fundraising. Please notice that you must have a valid international student card to follow this course.
- Examination type:
- Oral presentation to a jury
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students' Dormitory on campus
- University's Restaurant and beautiful French plates prepared by the organizers. The three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) will be provided by organizers or the University's Restaurant. At least one hot meal per day.
- Train and metro. All transportation during the course will be provided by the organizers. This doesn't include the arrival to the campus nor the departure.