Where do your interests lie? Is it in:
* food and drinks
* the existence of human kind
* or just about anything....
If you are interested in any of these things you might like to know that none of this would exist or be possible without a little thing called Enzyme!
We recommend that you take a trip north to the land of ice and fire, Eyjafjallajökull, northern lights, Santa clause, fairies, trolls and of course the most beautiful people in the world and learn everything about how enzymes rule the world!
So start getting creative and write us a fun motivation letter! In the process many of your BEST enzymes will be in high speed! ;)
- Fields of activity:
- Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Chemistry/Chemical Technology
- Content and topics:
- Biochemistry, biotechnology, enzymes and their function
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To know a bit more about how the world works.
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and application questions. We will choose participants based on the motivational letter and answers as well as experience and interest in the topic.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth hostel
- Three meals per day, at least one warm
- City bus