Together We Make Flying Safe
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." -- Leonardo da Vinci
This year, Local BEST Group Belgrade is organizing a course where you will find out why planes don't plummet to the ground on everyday bases, but are one of the safest ways of travel.
If you want to know a bit about aerodynamics, the way the planes are constructed, air traffic safety and control, this is a place to be this spring.
Do you like flying?
Have you ever been in Belgrade?
Join us and bring spring spirit to Belgrade!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Construction of aircraft, aerodynamics, introduction to air traffic, air traffic safety.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Our learning goal is to share knowledge with other people about air safety. Our aim is to show to our participants that the most important thing to have a safe flight is to have trained team of engineers, tehnicians and pilots, working as one. Our objective is, surely, to bring little bit closer a world of flying & air regulation.
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on their motivation letters and answers to our questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory or hostel
- Student caffeteria
- Public transportation