Send your BEST vibes out!
Ever wondered that your every move is send everywhere around the world in matter of instants? All this thanks to Antennas...AntWhat?...
Yeah that's right, Antennas. It's a very powerful tool and imagine what happens when you put them in arrays.
It's a "whole new world" we're about to discover right here in Louvain-La-Neuve! This BEST course will have lot's of intervenants coming from various places around the world.
Applications will go from direction finding, finding people trapped in building trough mobile phones, to astromonical visualisation and just so much more...
Do not let Louvain-la-neuve wait anymore!
WE WANT YOU! to come and see what we are talking about. You'll not only learn things you'd never think about but BEST of all you'll learn about BELGIUM! Yes, we might be a small country but a MIGHTY one. Be ready for the BEST fries ever, the craziest parties you'd normally only hear about, the manneken pis. (Yes, google it and you'll be convinced ;)
Not only will you have fun but you'll also learn about the huge culture this country has to offer. Dutch and French in one country, it is possible!
If you think the BELGIUM fries and chocolate are ready for you... Or BEST of all if you think YOU are ready for US: APPLY!!!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Civil Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Multimedia and Communication Design , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- We'll teach you everything about antennes. All the applications we wanted to have and especially all the unexpected applications. Labs and lots of visualisation are on the shedule!
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The students will have a general overview of the main fields of application of antenna arrays. There will be a presentation of the different classes of antennas and their properties (examples of applications). This will include a visit of the laboratory and demonstrations.
- Examination type:
- Written: 20 multiple choices and 2 open questions...
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We're looking for outgoing students who want to meet new people, discover Belgium and student folkore. Show us you like & know something about the topic, as well that you are funLOVING. Make sure your motivation letter is FUN and CREATIVE!!! Give us a hard time choosing participants.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Comfortable student dormitory
- Delicious home-made food 3 times/day
- We will be mainly walking but we we'll use as well the train, the bus and the car