Artificial Intelligence: Could a toaster pass your exams?
Have you ever wondered how the robots think?
Do you think that changing your TV channel using your mind is a future issue?
Are you one of those people who think that the World will be full of Benders?
Indoor and outdoor positioning systems, robotics, domotics, voice+gestures+facial recognition systems, computer vision, environmental intelligence, autonomous vehicles, biomedical engineering, microelectronics, automata systems, mobile applications...
All these things and much more have something in common: Artificial Intelligence!
Look for your way to Valladolid in your GPS, because this course is the BEST place you can be this autumn! Here you will study many of these things, you will visit leading companies in robotics and computer vision, you will learn how not to get lost in a building due to the positioning systems, you will find out how the robotics can help in the field of medicine, you will see a real domotic house... and also you will learn how to apply this knowledge to build your own company!
Isn't this enough for you? Do you want more? Of course you will have more! Discover a historical city, enjoy its gastronomy and culture, travel, meet great people full of BEST spirit and don't stop for a single minute!
If you want to live an unforgettable experience, APPLY now and you will have the chance to spend 11 wonderful days in SPAIN.
Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock... Time is running out! Apply now! WE want you here!
- Fields of activity:
- Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Biomedical Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- Artificial Intelligence, and its application to engineering, science and technology.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Getting to know more about Artificial Intelligence, including how to apply it to the different engineerings, how every one of these work with AI, how these engineerings are interconnected and how to apply AI in the everyday life technology. Everybody should acquire a wide knowledge about the topic of Artificial Intelligence and new technologies.
- Examination type:
- Written exam, case study and show active mood during lectures.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, interest in the topic, answers for the custom questions, cultural diversity.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel and college restaurants.
- By bus and walking.